We’ve come across a few simple camp recipes during our time on the road and this is a new favorite. This quick and easy meal is fun to cook and tastes like you’re eating at a five star restaurant – but with way better ambiance.
1/2 cup butter for 3-4 steaks, then 3-4 Steaks, a bunch of asparagus, rosemary (fresh rosemary, of course) salt & pepper to taste, aluminum Foil
1. On a sheet of foil, cut and lay out several cubed pieces of butter.
2. Place the steak over the butter cubes.
3. Place the asparagus over the steak.
4. Finish with sprigs of rosemary and a pinch of salt and pepper.
5. With another sheet of foil, make a packet by folding up the edges several times each.
6. Cook on hot coals for about 10 to 12 minutes, piercing the foil if necessary to release steam.